Last update: 29 September 2016
1) myphotoportal.com provides a web service for the publishing, consulting and sharing of photographs and contents that are going to be published on a web space accessible from the website address requested by the User during the registration for the service (e.g. www. namechosen.it or www.namechosen.com). In what follows, the term "web service" refers to the above-mentioned service.
2) The contents managed and published by the User who registers for the web service will reside on a website run by myphotoportal.
3) In particular myphotoportal.com undertakes to provide the Web Service User in the following conditions:
- The provision of a web service for the independent publication of photographs, information and works relating to the photographic activity of the User
- The provision of a web service for the consultation of the contents referred to in the previous point
- Registration in the name and on behalf of the User's domain name with an extension such as .com, .co.uk, .eu, .net, .org or .biz
(e.g.: www .namechosen.com); the latter displays the contents managed by the User and that physically resides on a web space run by myphotoportal
4) The Registration of the User to the service myphotoportal.com is considered valid only if the completion of this Registration Form has been carried out completely and truthfully and with the necessary indication of a correct e-mail address. Following the registration and after verification by myphotoportal.com of the data itself and the payment of the amount due, the User will receive via email the login credentials (username and password) that will enable the recognition and access to the services and the management of their own web space.
5) The access credentials cannot be communicated to third parties or locations of the User different from that indicated at the time of Registration. The User shall keep and use these credentials with the utmost care, so as to prevent unauthorized persons gaining knowledge of them. The User also undertakes to communicate immediately and in writing via email at email@example.com the possible theft or loss of access credentials.
6) The services associated with your personal web space on myphotoportal.com are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, and as illustrated on the "home" page. It is not possible to request customisation of any kind beyond the functions already provided. Any updates will be automatically made available on your personal web space on myphotoportal.com and eventually communicated via email to the subscribed User. The service manager furthermore is not liable for and declines any responsibility for direct or indirect loss of data, loss of profits and any damage that may result to the users of the service (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) or these be caused by third parties by virtue of the use of the services associated with your personal web space on myphotoportal.com
7) The service is not intended for children under the age of 18 years. By subscribing to the service myphotoportal.com you state that you have turned 18 years of age and that you are fully able to comply with the terms, conditions, obligations, statements, representations, and all warranties set forth in these terms and conditions. If you are under 18 please do not register to this service.
8) myphotoportal.com reserves the right to close your account or the access to the use of the services at any time at its sole discretion, for any reason, with or without cause. In case of violation of these Terms, myphotoportal.com will not be liable to you or any other person, if your account or access to the use of the website is closed. In the event that the use of the web space on myphotoportal.com in fact proves inappropriate, offensive or illegal the service manager may at any time and without notice block access and visibility of the space itself.
9) myphotoportal.com assumes no responsibility for any temporary lack of availability of the Web Service, as well as for any possible interruption or slowing down of the Web Service which prevents timely and safe functioning. myphotoportal.com also reserves the right to temporarily stop the Web Service for ordinary or extraordinary maintenance service itself. From time to time myphotoportal.com uses the email address communicated to send alerts on issues related to updating and / or the functioning of the service. Users are responsible for maintaining the existing e-mail addresses.
10) You are responsible for the accuracy of the data indicated with the Registration and of any consequence arising from failure to update the same when requested; the request to update the registration information must be by email to be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11) You cannot update under any circumstances the name of the third-level domain indicated during the registration to the service (e.g. Namesurname.myphotoportal.com) or DOMAIN.it option before it expires. This request must also be sent via email to email@example.com
12) myphotoportal.com can use the contents posted by users subscribed to the service (public material present on the user's personal web spaces) to promote the site and the functionality of the service itself. In any case the author of the content who always remains the sole owner and responsible for the data (information, text, photographs, and any other type of content) that is published on the web space will be mentioned. myphotoportal.com is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness and the safety related to the contents published by users on their own web spaces.
13) myphotoportal.com may contain nude photos or other images that an individual may find offensive or otherwise objectionable. It shall be determined, by our sole discretion, if the contents of nudity are acceptable. Our decision is final, even if a single user does not agree with our judgment. We reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to edit or delete the contents of a user that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other reason, that we need not disclose, at our discretion and convenience.
14) The User will receive by email, at least 30 days prior to the expiry date of the services, all the information and instructions necessary for the payment and the renewal of the same services.
15) The annual renewal of services and hence its relative payment must be received by myphotoportal 15 days in advance of the expiry date. If, in fact, by the expiry date the renewal procedure does not result concluded and the payment has not been registered by myphotoportal, all services will be disabled. Furthermore the prepayment of the order of renewal will not affect the normal expiry date of the services.
16) The construction and management of the service myphotoportal.com is the responsibility of the company:
Pixsael SNC di Salvatore Picciuto
Viale della Libertà, 49/D
82020 - Paduli (BN) - Italy
C.F./P.I./R.I. di BN n. 01627760620
Pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, your personal data is stored in our database and will be used only to provide the services and / or products resulting from our activities. The personal information provided with the completion of this form is essential for the execution of your requests and will be processed only for this purpose. It is not intended for disclosure to third parties or dissemination and will be treated in an anonymous form for statistical purposes. You have the right to request, at any time, access, cancellation, modification or update of the same in accordance with art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.